- Search notices
Published in the Andover Advertiser on 18 May 12
Jean WALLACE Peacefully on 12th May 2012 at The Countess of Brecknock Hospice aged 66 years. Reunited with her husband Teddy and son Terry. Beloved Mum of Julie, much loved Grandma of Shaun and Amber and sister to Billy. Sleep in peace. Funeral on Friday 25th May at 2.15pm at St. Thomas' Church, Charlton followed by cremation at Basingstoke. Flowers welcome or donations if wished for The Countess of Brecknock Hospice Trust c/o S. & J. Maddocks Independent Funeral Directors, Station Approach, Andover, SP10 3HN.
- 11/12/12 Chippy66 says Good night anty jean the four of you all together again love you all Sharon xxx Good night anty jean the four of you all together again love you all Sharon xxx Report this post
Leave a message
Log in with
- Sorry for your loss, Paula Forester
- thinking of you all.stuart carpenter
- Julie Gale.
- mum i will miss you forever. xxx
- Lighting the path for you xx
Light a candle
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain about a particular message, please use the 'report this post' link.