"Drinking more than three glasses of milk a day may not protect bones against breaking – and may even lead to higher rates of death," the Mail Online reports. Do not be alarmed – your milkman is no Hallowe'en death-bringer…
- Could sex with 21 women 'cut prostate risk'?
- Agave syrup no better than placebo cough remedy
- Drugs may work better at certain times of the day
- Eating out
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Children's (boys) Verbaudet toy storage unit/bookc Beautiful and unique in style. Absolutely fantastic for my little boy from the moment he started crawling as it gave him the independence to pull himself up and get to his own toys, ...
- Antiques and collectables (101)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (39)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (28)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (110)
- Clothing (101)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (38)
- Furniture and furnishings (173)
- Health, fashion and beauty (40)
- Household and DIY (156)
- Miscellaneous (149)
- Outdoor pursuits (27)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (45)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - robert southwell
Robert SOUTHWELL 16th November 1932- 19th October 2014. Passed away peacefully at Winchester
Births - Danielle & John Marriner & Gale
CONGRATULATIONS Danielle & John Marriner & Gale On the birth of your beautiful baby boy
Marriages - SARAH/NEWTON WEEKS/PALMER
WEDDING DAY Sarah Weeks and Newton Palmer 27-9.14 Congratulations on your special day! Love
Birthdays - donna pearce
DONNA PEARCE Happy 50th birthday to a Lovely wife and mum Love your Mark, Daniel and Matthew