When news happens, text AND and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
"Sleep deprived people are more likely to … hold 'false' memories of the past," The Daily Telegraph reports. New results suggest that lack of sleep may make more people more vulnerable to develop certain types of memory problems…
- Umami flavouring 'may help you feel fuller faster'
- Commonwealth games
- Study offers insight into genetics of schizophrenia
- Summer reading challenge
- Probiotics 'may improve blood pressure'
This is a really nice, simple, budget-busting, tuna pasta bake recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
Buy & Sell
Orange Tree Orange Tree Citrus, 4 ft high, excellent condition, bargain
- Antiques and collectables (100)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (59)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (44)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (82)
- Clothing (94)
- Furniture and furnishings (174)
- Gardening and Outdoors (47)
- Health, fashion and beauty (43)
- Household and DIY (140)
- Miscellaneous (125)
- Outdoor pursuits (52)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (49)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - colin john hughes
Colin John HUGHES Sadly passed away on 5th July 2014 aged 75. Dearly loved husband of Rosalie,
Births - JENSON LEO CLARK
CONGRATULATIONS Megan & Jamie on the arrival of JENSON LEO CLARK on the 9th July 2014 Love
Marriages - Luke/Alison Greenaway/Barter
CONGRATULATIONS Greenaway - Barter Engagement Christmas Day 2013 Congratulations Luke &