When news happens, text AND and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
DVD's - Children's The Mummy Returns special edition 2 disc DVD. Clash of the Gods, Disc 1, 2, and 3. Wild Animal Kingdom, From Cute To Killer! - 3 DVD's (Animal Babies; Ultimate Predators; Life in the New ...
- Antiques and collectables (79)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (40)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (40)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (65)
- Clothing (96)
- Furniture and furnishings (206)
- Gardening and Outdoors (39)
- Health, fashion and beauty (43)
- Household and DIY (167)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Outdoor pursuits (47)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (42)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - grandad juliff
Grandad (Pops) JULIFF Sleep peacefully, we will all miss you. Love Becky, Hayley, Simon, Siân,
Birthdays - GEMMA BLAKE
CONGRATULATIONS Gemma Blake Happy 16th Birthday 16th April 2014 Lots of love Mum, Ryan, Callum,
Births - ARTHUR BEVERIDGE
BIRTH Arthur Beveridge Congratulations Ian and Tricia, Love Mum and Dad, Susan and Maurice, and
Marriages - Luke/Alison Greenaway/Barter
CONGRATULATIONS Greenaway - Barter Engagement Christmas Day 2013 Congratulations Luke &