"Children are more likely to use cannabis if their mother smoked while pregnant," the Mail Online reports. New research suggests smoking in pregnancy could affect the genes of the child, increasing their risk of substance abuse in later life…
- Moderate exercise 'better for sperm' than high intensity exercise
- Grooming pubic hair linked to increased STI risk
- Handful of nuts 'cuts heart disease and cancer' risk
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
TV Sony Bravia 32 inch screen LCD Digital Colour TV with operating instructions and remote control. Model KDL-32L40. In excellent condition and full working order. Can be seen working. ...
- Antiques and collectables (69)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (20)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (58)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (78)
- Clothing (48)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (16)
- Furniture and furnishings (65)
- Household and DIY (83)
- Miscellaneous (128)
- Outdoor pursuits (20)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (18)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (43)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.