A two bedroom semi detached house located in a cul-de-sac and features lounge, kitchen, bathroom, double glazed windows and gas radiators. Externally the property benefits from having driveway parking which leads to a garage and a larger than average corner plot rear garden.
A two bedroom semi detached house located in a cul-de-sac and features lounge, kitchen, bathroom, double glazed windows and gas radiators. Externally the property benefits from having driveway parking which leads to a garage and a larger than average corner plot rear garden. Energy performance rating C.
Glass panel front door, door to:
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 9" max ( 4.70m x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, door to:
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.31m )
Roll top work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and cupboards over, stainless steel sink with drainer, double glazed window to rear aspect, space for cooker, space for low-level fridge or freezer, space for washing machine, double glazed glass panel door to rear garden.
loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Corner plot rear garden part wood decking and lawn area with flower and shrub borders, fully enclosed, gate for access, outside tap.
Driveway parking which leads to:
With up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.