Priced to sell! Ideal for investment buyers and first time buyers, this property comes to market with no onward chain and benefits from having two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms, refitted bathroom, double glazed windows, gas radiator central heating and is located close to local amenities.
Priced to sell! Ideal for investment buyers and first time buyers, this property comes to market with no onward chain and benefits from having two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms, refitted bathroom, double glazed windows, gas radiator central heating and is located close to local amenities. Energy performance rating C.
Double glazed glass panel front door, door to kitchen, door to lounge, stairs leading to first floor landing, radiator, fuse box and meters.
Lounge 16' 7" x 10' 9" ( 5.05m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator x2, door leading to dining room, double glazed french doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base level units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, space for range cooker, space for washing machine, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, double glazed window to front aspect. Arch to:
Dining Room 12' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.29m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, storage cupboard x2, radiator, wood laminate flooring, space for table.
Door to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3, door to bathroom, door to separate WC, airing cupboard housing wall gas boiler newly fitted this year, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' x 10' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 6' ( 3.30m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 6' ( 3.30m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Refitted bathroom comprising panel enclosed bath with power shower over, vanity sink, fully tiled walls, waterproof flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed frosted window to font aspect.
Double glazed window to front aspect, push button WC.
Enclosed rear garden with rear access, part patio with remainder laid to lawn, timber shed pus brick built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.