A large individual two bedroom, two bathroom well presented barn conversion situated in the sough after location of Upper Clatford. The property boasts character features, open plan living space, a mature enclosed rear garden and a garage with off road parking. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
A large individual two bedroom, two bathroom well presented barn conversion situated in the sough after located of Upper Clatford. The property boasts original character features, open plan living space, a mature enclosed rear garden and a garage with off road parking. Must be viewed to be appreciated. Energy performance rating D.
Reception Room/ Dining Room 15' 2" x 13' 5" (max into stairwell) ( 4.62m x 4.09m (max into stairwell) )
Double glazed french doors to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, exposed wooden beams, stairs to first floor. Open to:
Kitchen 14' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.47m x 3.58m )
Fully fitted kitchen comprising wall and base level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window to front aspect. Door through to:
Bedoom 2 11' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted double wardrobe, door to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan. Door to:
Space for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler.
Lounge & Study 24' 11" (max) x 5' 9" (max, rest head height) ( 7.59m (max) x 1.75m (max, rest head height) )
Large open plan study & lounge set over two levels with mezzanine over looking the dining area, exposed wooden beams, two double glazed arch windows to rear aspect, double glazed window to front aspect. Door to:
Bedroom 1 15' 9" (max, restricted head height) x 7' 10" ( 4.80m (max, restricted head height) x 2.39m )
Double glazed arch window to rear aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, exposed wooden beams. Door to:
En Suite Bathroom
Panel enclosed bath, wash hand vanity unit, low level WC, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Mature garden mainly laid to patio and stone chippings, fully enclosed.
Allocated parking space plus visitors parking.
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.