Connells present a FANTASTIC opportunity to buy this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM luxury apartment with STUNNING VIEWS of St. Mary's Church. The property is within WALKING DISTANCE of the TOWN CENTRE and TRAIN STATION and is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, LIFT ACCESS, GARAGE and ALLOCATED PARKING!
Connells present to the market a fantastic opportunity to buy this two double bedroom luxury apartment with stunning views of St. Mary's Church. The property is within 5 minutes walking distance of the town centre and only 15 minutes walk to the train station. The M3 is approx 19 miles away as well as the M4 being approx 21 miles away. Offered for sale with no onward chain, lift access, large garage and allocated parking. Energy performance rating C.
Wooden double glazed glass panel front door, lift, stairs to all floors.
Loft access x2 providing storage, airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and water tank, additional storage cupboard. Doors to:
Lounge/diner Irregular Shaped Room 18' 2" max into door recess x 15' 7" max ( 5.54m max into door recess x 4.75m)
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, electric feature fireplace, two radiators, TV point x2, telephone point. Views over St. Mary's Church.
Kitchen 11' (max) x 8' 7" ( 3.35m (max) x 2.62m )
Fully fitted kitchen comprising cupboards over and cupboards and drawers under, roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl asterite sink with drainer and mixer tap, ceramic splash back tiling, five ring range cooker with gas hob and heater plate, two electric ovens under and grill under and electric hood over, integral washer/dryer machine, integral dishwasher, integral upright fridge freezer, radiator, TV point, double glazed window to front aspect with views over church.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" (max) x 11' 4" (max) ( 3.68m (max) x 3.45m (max) )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double built in wardrobe, radiator, TV point, telephone point.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" (max, into door recess) x 8' 11" (max) ( 4.19m (max, into door recess) x 2.72m (max) )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, TV point. Views over Church.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, separate fully enclosed fully tiled shower cubicle, shaving point with light, radiator, double glazed frosted window to rear aspect.
Allocated parking for one car.
Single garage running the full length of the building providing parking for one car and further storage space, with up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.