Connells are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £120,500 for 7 Trent Court,Andover, Hampshire, SP10 5HF. Anyone wishingto place an offer on this property should contact Connells, Winchester House, Winchester Street, Andover, SP10 2EA before exchange of contracts.
Presented to the market is an ideal investment or first time buy! This TWO/THREE bedroom mid-terraced property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and comprises of LOUNGE, KITCHEN/DINER and FRONT and REAR GARDEN. This is a MUST VIEW property a REALISTIC PRICE! Energy perfromance rating D.
Low maintenance front garden, with picket fence and gateway, mainly paved with part gravel and mature shrubs.
Double glazed UPVC door with frosted glass leading to:
Stairs to first floor and doors to:
Lounge 16' x 9' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two radiator, single patio door leading to garden. Door to:
Kitchen/diner 15' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.83m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with cupboards over and cupboards and drawers under, roll top worksurfaces, one and a half bowl ceramic sink with drainer and mixer taps, room for oven, gas cooker point, room for fridge/freezer and radiator, Double glazed UPVC door to rear garden. Door to hallway.
Double glazed window to front aspect, understairs storage cupboard,
Frist Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front aspect, airing cupboard with combi boiler and doors to:
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 10' ( 3.91m x 3.05m )
Has two access doors meaning it has the potential to become two bedrooms. Two double glazed windows to rear aspect and two radiators.
Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, low level WC.
Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, panel enclosed bath with electric shower over and mixer taps, wash hand basin, towel rail radiator, part tiled and extractor fan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.