A one/ two bedroom first floor apartment offered for sale with no onward chain. The property features lounge, refitted kitchen, bedroom two/ dining room, master bedroom, refitted shower room, double glazed windows, parking and garage. Energy performance rating- D.
A one/ two bedroom first floor apartment offered for sale with no onward chain . The property features lounge, refitted kitchen, bedroom two/ dining room, master bedroom, refitted shower room, double glazed windows, parking and garage. As the vendors sole agent we hold the keys for any internal viewing's. Energy performance rating- D.
Radiator, loft access, airing cupboard, two storage cupboards. Doors to:
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' (not into bay window) ( 4.80m x 3.35m (not into bay window) )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, stone feature fire place, TV point, telephone point, two radiators. Double doors to:
Dining Room/ Bedroom 2 12' x 7' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 7' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.24m )
Refitted and comprises roll top work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and cupboards over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, space for cooker, space for washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer, radiator, part tiled walls, double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, TV point.
Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, double glazed frosted window.
The property benefits from having parking and a garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.