Tythe Barn is a spacious three bedroom house with an en suite and a DRESSING ROOM to the master bedroom, open plan FAMILY/DINING ROOM leading from a fitted kitchen, SEPERATE LIVING ROOM, downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom suite with a SHOWER CUBICLE, driveway parking leading to a DET GARAGE.
Tythe Barn is located in a small intimate development of just nine bespoke farm house style properties built approximately 18 months ago. The property is a spacious three bedroom house with an en suite and dressing room to the master bedroom, open plan family dining room leading from a fitted kitchen, separate living room, downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom suite with a shower cubicle, driveway parking leading to a detached garage. Energy Performance Rating B.
Being the first resale of one of these properties we would advise early viewing's to avoid any disappointment.
Double glazed glass panel front door, double glazed window to front aspect, fully tiled floor, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, door to family room. Door to:
Living Room 19' 7" x 15' (not into bay window) ( 5.97m x 4.57m (not into bay window) )
Double glazed bay window and two double glazed windows to front aspect.
Family Room 20' 2" x 11' 7" ( 6.15m x 3.53m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, two double glazed french doors to rear garden. Open to:
Kitchen 15' 10" x 11' 4" ( 4.83m x 3.45m )
Roll top work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and cupboards over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, fitted four ring gas hob with electric oven under and extractor hood over, space for dishwasher, space for upright fridge freezer, fully tiled floor, cupboard housing gas boiler, double glazed windows to rear aspect, two skylight windows.
Cloakroom/ Utility Room
Roll top work surface with cupboards and space for washing machine under, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, low level WC, fully tiled floor, airing cupboard, double glazed frosted window to side aspect.
Galleried landing with storage cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom 15' 9" (restricted head height & into x 15' ( 4.80m (restricted head height & into x 4.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, door to en suite shower room. Open to:
Dressing Room 12' 8" x 7' 1" ( 3.86m x 2.16m )
En Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with double cupboard under, low level WC, double glazed frosted window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 13' x 8' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 3 12' 5" x 12' 1" (restricted head height) ( 3.78m x 3.68m (restricted head height) )
Skylight window, triple fitted wardrobe, loft access.
Panel enclosed bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled floor, double glazed frosted window to rear aspect.
Part patio with remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, fully enclosed, gate for side access, two courtesy coach lights.
Driveway parking for two to three cars leading to:
Detached garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.