Presented to the market... ** Three bedroom maisonette with its own GARDEN, DRIVEWAY, PARKING and GARAGE. ** The property consists of two DOUBLE bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom 3/dining room, rear garden, outbuildings, garage, driveway for several cars. THIS IS A MUST VIEW PROPERTY!
Presented to the market... ** Three bedroom maisonette with its own GARDEN, DRIVEWAY, PARKING and GARAGE. ** The property consists of two DOUBLE bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom 3/dining room, rear garden, outbuildings, garage, driveway for several cars. THIS IS A MUST VIEW PROPERTY! Energy performance rating F.
The Property is within walking distance of local amenities and also has a regular bus route to Andover Town Centre.
Lounge 14' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, TV point, telephone point, electric feature fire with surround, electric heater.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.72m x 1.96m )
Fully fitted kitchen with roll top work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and cupboards over, stainless steel sink with drainer, splash back tiling, electric hob with electric oven under and hood over, space for washing machine, space for low level fridge, single glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to both side aspects, built in triple wardrobe, electric radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, TV point.
Bedroom 3/ Diner 8' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to side aspect.
Panel enclosed bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, door to airing cupboard, door to storage cupboard, double glazed frosted window to side aspect.
L shaped plot laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, timber built shed with power and light, brick built shed with power and light, fully enclosed.
Driveway parking for several cars which leads to:
With swing double door, power and light.
For a rental valuation or for further lettings information please contact our lettings team on 01264 352207.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.