Sought after location. This three/four bedroom terraced family home in Kings Somborne comprising lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen, separate wc, family bathroom, study/4th bedroom and rear garden.
An opportunity to purchase a three bedroom family home in sought after Kings Somborne. The property is well presented and features a modern fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, lounge and dining areas, study/bedroom four and a family bathroom. There is an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
Stairs to first floor, door to lounge, arch to
Study / Bedroom Four 11' 6" (max) x 9' 6" (max) ( 3.51m (max) x 2.90m (max) )
Double glazed window to front aspect
Kitchen 19' 9" x 11' 4" (max) ( 6.02m x 3.45m (max) )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel single bowl sink/drainer unit, electric cooker point, understairs storage cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed windows to front and rear aspects.
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan, smooth and coved ceiling.
Lounge / Diner 26' 3" (max) x 10' 8" (max) ( 8.00m (max) x 3.25m (max) )
L-Shaped room, double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed French doors to garden, television point, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, access to boarded loft with light.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard over stairs.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" (max) x 9' 7" ( 3.43m (max) x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 6' 3" ( 3.33m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric heater, textured ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising paneled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls.
Fully enclosed garden, paved patio area with steps leading to lawn, footpath access.
From our offices proceed out of Romsey on the A3057 towards stockbridge, Continue for some distance entering Kings Somborne. Take the first right into Church Road, then take the second right into Alden Road, then take the right hand turning into Scott Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.