THE heartbroken victims of a burglary have criticised the criminal justice system after the window cleaner who stole from them avoided a jail sentence.
The Bounds family have spoken out about their anger at being denied compensation after jewellery worth £13,000 was stolen from their Appleshaw home.
To read the full story get your copy of this week's Andover Advertiser: Out now!
Also in this week's paper:
- Andover has first mayor in four decades
- Katie Piper set to host town's awards ceremony
- Town centre manager's tenure comes to an end
- Mother's plea after young son is mowed down by cyclist
- Andover pub boss to set up local charity
- Secondary school headteacher leaves to pursue further education
- Teen to complete 10,000ft skydive for charity
- A double page of YOUR letters
- Three pages of the best local sport
And much much more! - Out now - Just 75p!