When news happens, text AND and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Fire crews attend home in Winchester after laptop catches fire
11:13am Friday 6th September 2013 in Winchester
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a home in Winchester last night after a laptop caught fire.
Two fire engines were sent to Nursery Gardens, Fulflood, at 9.30pm.
The computer had been left on the floor and overheated.
A spokesman at Winchester Fire Station said the resident then moved the laptop into the bathroom and that the fire was out before the crew arrived.
There were no reported injuries.
Comments are closed on this article.