Bush Hill 0 Stockbridge 4.

Stockbridge took the lead from the penalty spot after six minutes through Danny Field and six minutes later a superb cross field pass was headed home by Jack Hutchings.

Both teams continued to press but Bush Hill lacked the killer instinct in front of goal. Midway through the half Field broke from the half way line and squared the ball across to Liam Wilkins, who slotted it home.

In the second half the game was well contested but again Bush Hill weren't clinical enough in front of goal. In the 60th minute, Bush Hill's goal keeper and defender collided, allowing Tommy Burton to float the ball into the net from 30 yards.

Last Tuesday Stockbridge's first game in the Hampshire Premier saw them put the woes of last season well and truly put behind them when their young side beat Winchester Castle 3-0 at the Recreation Ground.

It was ironic that the first game should be against a team now run by the two managers who walked out on the club last season and loaded with players that went with them.

Jazz Beavis and Liam Wilkins with two were on target for the Robins.

Stockbridge 0 Colden Common 1.

The Robins missed the chance to go second in the Hampshire Premier League on Tuesday evening as they went down to a single goal defeat at the Rec.

Dean Hutchins’ side only had themselves to blame as they dominated much of the second half but wayward finishing and a sucker punch goal from Aiden Reed took the points away.

Ashley Childs had a chance saved by Sam Treadway then the lively Jazz Beavis hit the base of the post with a cross shot. Alex Moth’s weak effort was gathered by home keeper Dan Kempson then just before the half hour Beavis again tormented the Common defence before bringing a stunning save out of Treadway.

Jack Hutchings and Beavis then were involved a melee which somehow stayed out but Reed and away skipper Oliver Dobson were beginning to look dangerous and the former should have scored near the break but screwed his shot from ten yards.

Another stunning save from Kempson brought the goalless half to a close and both sides were rueing missed chances.

The second half was scrappy to start until on the hour Reed was given too much room to control a through abll and guide in home to give Common the lead with a simple finish.

With boss Dean Hutchins away Jason Musselwhite replaced Beavis and Childs with Ryan Steele and Jordan Browne and the Robins camped out for the last half hour in and around the visitors penalty area.

Steele nodded wide but with Dave Cotter, Hutchings and Chandler all firing wide chances came and went as did the points.