When news happens, text AND and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
City restaurant kitchen on fire
Around 30 firefighters are tackling a blaze at a city centre restaurant.
The crews responded to a call from a worker at TGI Friday's to report a fire in the kitchen at the Castle Street venue in Edinburgh.
The kitchen is in the basement of a two-storey annex attached to the back of a four-storey tenement block.
Part of the roof of the annex has collapsed as a result of the blaze.
Eight crews were called to the scene and sections of Castle Street and Rose Street have been cordoned off.
Neighbouring properties were evacuated after the alarm was raised.
A spokesman for Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said there do not appear to be any casualties.
Darrell Wade, chief operating officer at TGI Friday's, said: "We can confirm that a fire broke out within the property that we occupy on Castle Street in Edinburgh. We immediately evacuated our restaurant and all guests and team members safely left the building.
"We are now working closely with the Edinburgh fire service to help understand the cause of the fire. At this stage the exact cause and location of the breakout is inconclusive."