Test Valley Borough Comminity Infrastructure LevyNotice ID:
TEST VALLEY BOROUGH COUNCIL
Town and Country Planning Act 2008 (Part 11) (as amended) Localism Act 2011 (Part 6) The Community Infrastructure Levy, England and Wales Regulations 2010 (as amended) Community Infrastructure Levy Charging Schedule Regulation 25
Test Valley Borough Council has published its adopted Community Infrastructure Levy Charging Schedule in accordance with the Regulations. The following documents are available;
- Test Valley Borough Council Community Infrastructure Levy: Charging Schedule
- The Examiner's Report approving the Community Infrastructure Levy Charging Schedule with modifications
- The Report and decision by Council to adopt the Test Valley Borough Council Community Infrastructure Levy; Charging Schedule
The Test Valley Borough Council Community Infrastructure Levy: Charging Schedule was adopted by Council on the 27th January 2016.
The charging schedule will cover the whole of Test Valley Borough Council, except for that part within the New Forest National Park.
Copies of the above documents are available for public inspection between the hours of 8:30am - 17:00pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am - 16:30pm on Fridays at:
- Beech Hurst, Weyhill Road, Andover, Hampshire SP10 3AJ
- Former Magistrates Court, Church Street, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 8AQ
The documents can also be found on the Council's website: www.testvalley.gov.uk/CI L
For further information please contact the Planning Policy Team on 01264 368816
Corporate Director, Test Valley Borough Council 12th February 2016