OVER 469,000 workers suffered from work-related musculoskeletal disorders in 2017/2018.

If you have had a strain or fracture due to an incident at work and are still suffering from the effects, even if it was years ago, you might be able to claim Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit (IIDB). IIDB is a no-fault scheme paid by the Department for Work and Pensions. You do not have to have paid national insurance contributions to get IIDB. You can get it even if you carry on working or go back to work. It does not matter how much savings, capital or other income you have.

Claim Work Injury Benefits (CWIB) CIC is a not for profit organisation that specialises in claims for IIDB. We offer a free assessment to see if you could qualify for IIDB. For more details CWIB on 0330 380 0750 or email info@claim-work-injury-benefits.org.

Gregory Warren, Director, Claim Work Injury Benefits CIC