A man from Tidworth has admitted possessing child abuse images.

David John Ian Lumsden, of Ashdown Terrace, has indicated guilty pleas to three charges of possessing child abuse images.

It is said that in April 2019, Lumsden had 33 indecent images of children, including four at category A.

He’s further charged with four prohibited images of a child, and 32 images which depicted a person performing a sexual act with animals.

The 23-year-old has had his case sent to Winchester Crown Court for sentencing, where he will appear on January 29.

He has been released on unconditional bail.

An Andover man has admitted assaulting three police officers.

David Roderick Elbourn, of Launcelot Close, pleaded guilty to assaulting Thomas Stewart, Rhianwen Evans and Luke Boxall in the town on November 12, last year.

The case has been adjourned, with the next hearing being scheduled for July 21.

The 58-year-old has been released on unconditional bail.

A woman from Weymouth has appeared in court accused of drug driving in Andover.

Katy Tyrrell, of Penny Street, was allegedly behind the wheel of her Volkswagen on Weyhill Road on November 16, 2019, whilst under the influence of cocaine.

She’s also charged with being over the drug-drive limit of benzoylecgonine, a breakdown product of cocaine.

The 32-year-old was allegedly found in possession of one wrap of herbal cannabis, of Class B, and one wrap of cocaine, of Class A.

The case has been adjourned to January 28, where it is expected that Tyrrell will enter pleas.

An Andover woman has been given a community order after admitting dealing drugs.

Zoe-Marie Kellett, of Florence Court, admitted supplying Flualprozolam and Pregabalin, which are both controlled drugs of Class C.

Flualprozolam is a type of tranquilizer, whilst Pregabalin is used to treat epilepsy and fibromyalgia, among other conditions.

It happened between February 1 and July 8, 2020.

The 44-year-old also admitted to stealing a £40 paddling pool from Asda.

Appearing at Basingstoke Magistrates’ Court last week, she was given a four week curfew, where she must stay at her home or rear garden between 7pm and 7am each night. She was also told to pay £135 in costs and surcharges.